ReminderFox crash

lum...@telkomsa.net

Jul 10, 2018, 5:46:02 AM7/10/18
to ReminderFox
Ubuntu 16.04
Reminderfox
Thunderbird 52.8.0

After trying printing all the reminders the screen went grey for a while and reminderfox dint show up I click on icon and again went grey then an window open with calendar on the left the title is
ReminderFox [undefined] no reminders and the menu commands don’t work.
How can I get this fixed?
Thank you

Guenter

Jul 10, 2018, 6:01:45 AM7/10/18
to ReminderFox
Bad situation. Sorry more details are needed to understand your situation.
Do you have any RmFX relevant details on the console? For that use Shift Cntrl J to open the console, mark the details and Copy and Paste it to a reply mail.

lum...@telkomsa.net

Jul 12, 2018, 12:33:00 AM7/12/18
to ReminderFox

lum...@telkomsa.net

Jul 12, 2018, 12:34:34 AM7/12/18
to ReminderFox
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 12:01:45 PM UTC+2, Guenter wrote:
> Bad situation. Sorry more details are needed to understand your situation.
> Do you have any RmFX relevant details on the console? For that use Shift Cntrl J to open the console, mark the details and Copy and Paste it to a reply mail.

I hope this is correct
Output
Could not read chrome manifest 'file:///usr/lib/thunderbird/chrome.manifest'.
JavaScript 1.6's for-each-in loops are deprecated; consider using ES6 for-of instead[Learn More] MessagingMenuModule.jsm:682:8
JavaScript 1.6's for-each-in loops are deprecated; consider using ES6 for-of instead[Learn More] utils.jsm:217:8
RmFX Debug file is not configured. reminderFoxCore.js:1106:8
RmFX [.timeStampHasChanged] ICSfile: /home/luis/.thunderbird/84z066zc.default/reminderfox/reminderfox.ics
last recorded (pref) ><; current file timeStamp 2018-07-09T06:07:39 >1531116459000< reminderFoxCore.js:3694:8
Reminderfox NEWS Not new: [2018-05-08] rmFxUtils.js:3229:3
Error in parsing value for ‘box-sizing’. Declaration dropped. start-style.css:96:14
Error in parsing value for ‘box-sizing’. Declaration dropped. start-style.css:152:14
Error in parsing value for ‘box-sizing’. Declaration dropped. start-style.css:212:14
Expected media feature name but found ‘-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio’. start-style.css:339:8
Unknown property ‘-moz-osx-font-smoothing’. Declaration dropped. fontawesome-all.css:10:25
Use of getPreventDefault() is deprecated. Use defaultPrevented instead. messenger.xul
1531287637266 Toolkit.Telemetry WARN TelemetryStorage::_enforcePendingPingsQuota - Unable to find the size of ping c7a34e0a-0a09-4160-9cea-88c540054825

lum...@telkomsa.net

Jul 12, 2018, 12:35:41 AM7/12/18
to ReminderFox

gNeandr

Jul 12, 2018, 5:54:41 AM7/12/18
to lum...@telkomsa.net, ReminderFox
Basically your trace is correct, but hasn't any detail about what your
subject says "crash".

Did you followed the other advice to disable the Print/Agenda using RmFX
Options?

Guenter

lum...@telkomsa.net

Jul 17, 2018, 9:16:31 AM7/17/18
to ReminderFox

lum...@telkomsa.net

Jul 17, 2018, 9:28:20 AM7/17/18
to ReminderFox
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:46:02 AM UTC+2, Luis Jacinto wrote:
Taken the cursor to RmFX icon the reminders for day are shown click on icon the window goes grey
for about 20 seconds then a window opens with calendar on the top left, Add Event bottom left, OK
right bottom clicking on any of these commands they dont work the commands from the menu don’t work too include Options.

lum...@telkomsa.net

Sep 4, 2018, 7:15:28 AM9/4/18
to ReminderFox
On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 11:46:02 AM UTC+2, Luis Jacinto wrote:
Come back, ReminderFox still not working and need it badly.
As I explained before RmFX page opens then clicking on Menu it opens but commands don’t do
nothing, so I can’t get to Options to disable the Print/Agenda.
Is there other way to get to Print/Agenda?
Thank you

Paul Swain

Sep 12, 2018, 4:32:07 AM9/12/18
to lum...@telkomsa.net, ReminderFox Group
lum...@telkomsa.net wrote on 4/09/2018 9:15 pm:

> Come back, ReminderFox still not working and need it badly.
> As I explained before RmFX page opens then clicking on Menu it opens but commands don’t do
> nothing, so I can’t get to Options to disable the Print/Agenda.
> Is there other way to get to Print/Agenda?

Hi!

Have you tried removing ReminderFox and then reinstalling?

Make sure that you back up your Thunderbird profile before doing this,
just in case.

Paul