[ReminderFox] ..caldav with owncloud

Adrian Wüthrich - Pragma Solution

Jun 5, 2015, 6:57:26 PM6/5/15
to remin...@googlegroups.com
hello
if we configured external calendar (with caldav on ouwncloud 8.0.3) the password dosnt safed.
on a new start from firefox its shows a snall error window
then we must go to the configuration, re-type the password and confirmed with the login-button and then the ok botton.

if there any solution thats the password still safed?
and a solution to setup a automat.  snchronisation intervall?

regards
adrian

This relates to ReminderFox installed on: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0
--

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Adrian Wüthrich

Private Cloud
- Die private, sichere Cloud für KMUs, Schulen, Vereine, private…
Ökostrom-Hosting
by Pragma Solution «we love to host you»
Web Content Management
- Contrexx.
Online-Booking
Reservations-System.
E-Mail Archivierung
- MailStore Server.
PCs, Tablets, Notebooks, Drucker,  Hi-Fi, TVs, Firewalls, uvm.

Pragma Solution «where specials are the norm» | Adrian Wüthrich | Winkelstrasse 14 | CH-5223 Riniken
Telefon +41 56 249 42 82 | Fax +41 56 249 42 59 | in...@pragma-solution.com | pragma-solution.com

Büro nicht besetzt, ausserhalb Bürozeiten und Notfälle +41 79 402 58 75

This message (and any associated files) is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended receiver, any disclosure, copying to any person or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on this e-mail, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

gneandr

Jun 6, 2015, 7:37:00 AM6/6/15
to Adrian Wüthrich - Pragma Solution, remin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adrian,

my experience with ownCloud is a bit older, user something like version 6 .. don't remember, sorry.
But was you able to follow the install instructions found on our Reminderfox docu pages?
Maybe you could describe the installation process you did.

Grüße vom nördlichen Nachbarn

Günter