Lost Foxy icon on FX/TB main menu ... and how to get it back

kro...@juno.com

Nov 11, 2013, 6:41:50 AM11/11/13
I had been using for about 3 weeks.  After I updated to Firefox 25, Reminder Fox disappeared. Is there a way to backup Reminder Fox?
If not, I can't use this program. I can't keep re-entering info everytime there is a Firefox update. I really like this program, however I will keep my pen and paper reminders.

Jeffrey Kromer
10701 Johns Hopkins Rd.,
Laurel, MD 20723
Phone: 301-938-9869
e-mail: kro...@juno.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/527ef8e23b35878e26ed0st02vuc
Message has been deleted

Guenter

Nov 10, 2013, 4:53:04 AM11/10/13
to remin...@googlegroups.com, kro...@juno.com
Hi Jeffrey,

I expect your Reminderfox events are not lost. It sounds the Foxy symbol on the main menu bar and/or the Reminderfox bow symbol on the add-on bar disappeared only.

On Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:08:08 AM UTC+1, kro...@juno.com wrote:
I had been using for about 3 weeks.  After I updated to Firefox 25, Reminder Fox disappeared. Is there a way to backup Reminder Fox?

Please check to find a Reminderfox menu with this:
Press F10 button to get the Firefox main menu, use [Tools]. If Reminderfox exist on your computer you should have a menu item "Reminderfox". You can use that to work with Reminderfox.

To reinstall the Foxy icon: with cursor on one of the Firefox menu bars use right mouse button an select [Customize]. Drag&Drop any of Reminderfox icon on to the menu bar of your choice.

Also if you don't see Reminderfox on your machine, as long as you don't reinstall the system, the Reminderfox event/todo data should NOT be lost on your computer. That's true also with de-installing Reminderfox.

Hope it helps

Günter

kro...@juno.com

Feb 5, 2014, 5:28:04 PM2/5/14