Download documentation?

zds...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2018, 7:54:40 AM2/21/18
to ReminderFox
with all this talk about the future I've been wondering - is it possible to download the whole documentation into some pdf-like format? with all this FF changes coming I am worried that it will disappear one day! Or are you planning to keep the web site always there? or is it also always going to stay there and can be accessed thru the T_Bird links?

Guenter

Feb 21, 2018, 9:10:42 AM2/21/18
to ReminderFox
The Reminderfox Documentation http://www.reminderfox.org/documentation/ is stored on Wordpress and the Reminderfox Team has control about it. So you don't have to fear it's going away and it's not required to download the docu.
But in case you like, feel free to do so with normal browser ops (like Print --> PDF).

Guenter