Every hour Alert/Alarm

ps.ji...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2016, 7:26:15 AM10/24/16
to ReminderFox

I would like that cute little pop up to show itself every hour, for 10 seconds, with the same reminder: "It's time" No confirmation/acknowledgement needed.

I have seen several posts about this however the explanation lacked the simple clarity that I seek as the many variables required do not apply.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim

Re: my environment
Windows 7 Ultimate, Firefox 49.0.2 (always updated)
HP A1600N, AMD Athlon 64 X2
Dual Core Processor+ 2.00 GHz
3.00 GB RAM

Colin Law

Oct 24, 2016, 12:21:26 PM10/24/16
to ps.ji...@gmail.com, ReminderFox
On 24 October 2016 at 12:26, <ps.ji...@gmail.com> wrote:

I would like that cute little pop up to show itself every hour, for 10 seconds, with the same reminder: "It's time" No confirmation/acknowledgement needed.

I have seen several posts about this however the explanation lacked the simple clarity that I seek as the many variables required do not apply.

In the reminderfox options, on the Notifications tab, tick Foxy Alert Notification, select whichever is appropriate for Display Reminders, set Show Alert Notification to 60 min, and Keep Alert Notification Open to 10 sec.

Colin