ReminderFox 2.1.5.2.1 UPDATE reminders?

Yo Calif

Jun 14, 2015, 4:25:43 AM6/14/15
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Hi
1st thank you for your simple but good Reminder app!!!

Ok I just started using a couple days ago.  I love the reminder popups, however there is a problem.  The reminders do NOT update if a change has been made.  I did discover that by changing number of reminders from 2 to 5 I can get more reminders, but after I made that change and restarted firefox, I was still getting 2 reminders.  Further I had edited the reminders I had in the list, and those edits were NOT showing up.  Thus there needs to be a way to 1st FLUSH the current reminder cache that is used to deliver the popup when opening FF browser and when it pops up in browsing session.  2nd there needs to be a way to preview the popup reminders to make sure the changes take place, without closing FF browser, as one might have half a dozen of tabs with work in some and can't afford to restart FF at that time.   Thus a way to restart the Reminder app without closing browser and clear the popup cache and verify the new popup reminder matches the list.

Thank you for you app

--
"Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right."

Paul Swain

Jun 15, 2015, 2:30:17 AM6/15/15
to Yo Calif, remin...@googlegroups.com
Yo Calif wrote on 13/06/2015 5:50 PM:
> Ok I just started using a couple days ago. I love the reminder
> popups, however there is a problem. The reminders do NOT update if a
> change has been made. I did discover that by changing number of
> reminders from 2 to 5 I can get more reminders, but after I made that
> change and restarted firefox, I was still getting 2 reminders.
> Further I had edited the reminders I had in the list, and those edits
> were NOT showing up. Thus there needs to be a way to 1st FLUSH the
> current reminder cache that is used to deliver the popup when opening
> FF browser and when it pops up in browsing session. 2nd there needs
> to be a way to preview the popup reminders to make sure the changes
> take place, without closing FF browser, as one might have half a dozen
> of tabs with work in some and can't afford to restart FF at that
> time. Thus a way to restart the Reminder app without closing browser
> and clear the popup cache and verify the new popup reminder matches
> the list.
Hi!

Thanks for your message.

I'm not sure that I understand the problems that you're having. Could
you please give us a step by step description of the actions that will
reproduce the problems. Screenshots may also be useful.

Thanks

Paul