Can't delete categories

biscott...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2018, 8:42:24 AM3/3/18
to ReminderFox
Hi,

I'm trying to delete some categories that (I think) are default ones except when I delete them, they come back.

One of them is 'null' so I think an error has happened.

Also, when I go into 'Other Categories', Vacation is present which I move into the 'Default Categories' to delete it only for that to return as well.

I've managed to successfully delete other categories and I can't see any of my reminders being tied to these ones I want to delete.

I am using the Pale Moon browser 27.7.2 (64-bit)& ReminderFox 2.1.5.6

Thanks very much and hope you can help.

gNeandr

Mar 3, 2018, 12:22:18 PM3/3/18
to biscott...@gmail.com, ReminderFox, Tom Mutdosch
Hi there,

thanks for reporting! Seems it's a very old bug, but was never
recognized/mentioned! I just fixed that for the next Reminderfox release
(2.1.6) which I hope we can ship to users very soon.

With your current version there is a little workaround you can do:
If you like to delete a "not used category" always first delete the
'null' category and then the one in mind.
Hope it helps for the time being .. or just ignore it, it shouldn't harm
you that much =-O.

Thanks again

Günter