Nasty bug adding "other" external calendar -- about "Radicale" / under investigation

eduard...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2013, 6:56:25 AM11/29/13
There seems to be a bug when trying to add an "other (define your own)" external CalDAV Server for syncing that makes it impossible to actually use other CalDAV servers without manually changing "reminderfox.ics.dav".

When clicking OK and reopening the configuration dialog the server address was always changed to "http://localhost/owncloud/apps/calendar/caldav.php/calendars/admin/" (regardless what URL I set before).
One also can't edit anything, since all inputs are disabled (greyed out).

Therefore the only possibility to point to the correct URL is to change the settings file manually (which works but is a very tedious job).

I'm using RemiderFox 2.1.2 with Firefox 25.0.1 on Windows 7 x64.

Guenter

Nov 29, 2013, 6:54:54 AM11/29/13
to remin...@googlegroups.com
OP is using "Radicale" -- another local installable calendar server. Some compatibility issues has been identified.
Under investigation.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Guenter

Jan 8, 2014, 9:15:27 AM1/8/14
to remin...@googlegroups.com, eduard...@gmail.com
Next version (2.1.4)  of Reminderfox will support 'Radicale' remote calendar system for easy configuration
Günter