Reminderfox appears to be canceling the coloring of Tagged emails

chlig...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2019, 12:45:45 PM12/17/19
to ReminderFox
Recently (the last week or so) I've noticed that my Tagged emails are no longer showing their respective colors. I believe this happened after Thunderbird was upgraded to version 68.2.2 (64-bit), running under Linux Mint 19.2 Tina 64-bit.

On a hunch, I decided to disable Reminderfox and reboot Thunderbird. Once Thunderbird was restarted, the Tagged emails again displayed their colors.

If I disable Reminderfox and reboot, the Tagged items again lose their colors.

So it appears there's some conflict between Thunderbird and Reminderfox.

Charles Heineke