Why Sync From GoogleCalendar to Reminderfox OK-From Reminderfox to GoogleCalendar:CalDAV ERROR 402 ?

Salvatore Di Vita

Oct 29, 2015, 4:39:21 AM10/29/15
to ReminderFox

I get  CalDAV ERROR status:402 Google Calendar access token failure with account when sync from Reminderfox to GoogleCalendar

although Sync From GoogleCalendar to Reminderfox is OK?

Any suggestions to fix this problem please?

I use Google Calendar 2 setting in Reminderfox.
Google Calendar 1 setting doesn't work either

Salvatore Di Vita

Oct 29, 2015, 4:44:37 AM10/29/15
to ReminderFox
Thunderbird: 38.3
Firefox: 41.0.2
  Reminderfox: 2.1.5.2

Colin Law

Oct 29, 2015, 5:23:53 AM10/29/15
to Salvatore Di Vita, ReminderFox
On 29 October 2015 at 08:39, Salvatore Di Vita
<peter.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I get CalDAV ERROR status:402 Google Calendar access token failure with
> account when sync from Reminderfox to GoogleCalendar
>
> although Sync From GoogleCalendar to Reminderfox is OK?

Can you tell us exactly what you do to make it fail please? In as
much detail as possible.

Colin

Salvatore Di Vita

Oct 29, 2015, 6:14:31 AM10/29/15
to ReminderFox
Sure,
I  add new reminder into reminderfox
and auto sync error pops up says that error message
then go into google calendar check if what I entered into reminderfox also there too
No it means it is not syncing to my googlecalendar

Then to test it I enter a new reminder into my google calendar online, same item immediately appears on my reminderfox calendar  - means it sync ok

Colin Law

Oct 29, 2015, 6:30:29 AM10/29/15
to Salvatore Di Vita, ReminderFox
On 29 October 2015 at 10:14, Salvatore Di Vita
When you open the main reminderfox window it automatically syncs. You
should see a scroll bar appear briefly at the bottom right just above
the OK button. Do you see that and does it generate an error then?

Colin

Salvatore Di Vita

Oct 29, 2015, 6:49:52 AM10/29/15
to ReminderFox