Replace FX with Waterfox to use Reminderfox

Babette

Mar 4, 2018, 5:28:42 PM3/4/18
to remin...@googlegroups.com
... Please set a descriptive 'Subject' for your request  ... Since Reminder Fox is no longer working in Current Firefox, how can I retrieve the Reminders.   I don’t want to use google Calendar, so I’d like to print the reminders to enter in some other program.

Many thanks.

___________________

This relates to ReminderFox installed on: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:58.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/58.0

Colin Law

Mar 4, 2018, 5:34:22 PM3/4/18
to bvcb, ReminderFox
You can use Waterfox instead, which is virtually a drop-in replacement for Firefox and it will automatically pickup your reminders.  If you don't want to do that then you will find the reminders in your firefox profile folder.

Colin

--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org