RE: reminderfox question

JPrice

Oct 16, 2018, 10:39:44 AM10/16/18
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Greetings:
Because I find reminderfox essential for everyday use, I have kept using
an "obsolete"
version of FF (56.0.2) so reminderfox will still work with FF. However I
would also
prefer using the latest FF. So I added reminderfox to Thunderbird and
imported my
reminderfox files from FF. By checking it appears that both reminderfox
setups use
the same reminderfox.ics base file. At least the names of the two files
are the same.
But an entry on one setup doesn't appear on the other file. So am I
correct that
although the reminderfox.ics files appear one & the same, they really
aren't?
That is, has reminderfox figured out a way to use the same file name for
duplicate
installations, thus preventing an entry in one from appearing as an
entry in the other?
Thanks.
J.P.

gNeandr

Oct 16, 2018, 11:56:40 AM10/16/18
to arizona...@cox.net, remin...@googlegroups.com
Hi JP

that's to much merit ... RmFX isn't that fancy ... you can change the
location of the reminderfox.ics file or what ever you name it. On RmFX
Options, first tab you can define a location you get access to from FX
and TB installation of RmFX.

But if you move to an actual FX version (I guess it's FX62) you will not
be able to run RmFX anymore. So I think no action is required at all,
just use TB/RmFX with yr current ICS file.

Günter