Seamonkey/ReminderFox/ToDos

Chris Freeman

Jun 11, 2013, 11:18:08 PM6/11/13
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
I have on my phone the app called Tasks from Google Play, which syncs
with Google tasks.
Just trying to get ReminderFox ToDo's to sync with Google Tasks. through
the sync / CalDav tool. On the ToDos line
Can this be done?
I have the Events syncing with Google Calendar. No problem there.

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris Freeman
19 Ashgrove Court,

gne...@web.de

Jun 12, 2013, 2:39:19 AM6/12/13
to Chris Freeman, remin...@googlegroups.com
On 12.06.2013 05:18, Chris Freeman wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> I have on my phone the app called Tasks from Google Play, which syncs
> with Google tasks.
> Just trying to get ReminderFox ToDo's to sync with Google Tasks.
> through the sync / CalDav tool. On the ToDos line
> Can this be done?
> I have the Events syncing with Google Calendar. No problem there.
>
> Thanks
> Chris

Hi Chris,

good to hear you work successfully with Reminderfox/CalDAV .. and also
on Seamonkey! (Which vers. of SM?)

We started to implement supporting events. And yes Todos are generally
supported with CALDAV, but it's only a question of time to have Todos
also supported with Reminderfox. So stay tuned ...

Thanks for writing

G�nter
Reminderfox Team

bmcl...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2014, 4:47:46 PM3/3/14
to remin...@googlegroups.com, cfre...@compassnet.co.nz

Hi,

I, too, would like to sync Google TASKS in ReminderFox. Developer reply said it's being worked on. Any time frame estimate? June 2014? December 2014?

Thanks, I REALLY like using this GREAT tool in my browser!

Bruce M