Stripped background after update

1 view

Trishah

Jan 29, 2020, 3:05:46 PM1/29/20
to remin...@googlegroups.com
I changed my Thunderbird background to a solid color.  After the last Thunderbird update now the background is stripped via odd/even rows.  The problem is apparently ReminderFox.  This is very annoying and hurts my eyes.

Can you please fix your plugin so I can use a solid colored background?

Alternatively, can you tell me what to use in my userChrome.css file to make the solid background color?  I've tried a number of things but then it screws up when an item it highlighted.

Please help!

Trishah

--
"It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world is what it should be, to show it what it can be." ~ Angel, Season 4, Episode 67, "Deep Down"

gNeandr

Jan 29, 2020, 3:16:09 PM1/29/20
to tri...@optonline.net, remin...@googlegroups.com
Which Versions?
Thunderbird and also Reminderfox, pleasr

Von: Trishah <tri...@optonline.net>
Datum: 29.01.20 21:05 (GMT+01:00)
Betreff: [reminderfox] Stripped background after update