400 error with Google Calendar

Jean-Michel Meyer

Jan 28, 2017, 3:36:20 PM1/28/17
to ReminderFox
Hello, since Firefox 51.0.1 (64 bits), Reminderfox cannot synchronize with Google Calendar. It seems I’m not the only one.

itza...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2017, 7:32:30 PM1/30/17
to ReminderFox
On Saturday, January 28, 2017 at 12:36:20 PM UTC-8, Jean-Michel Meyer wrote:
> Hello, since Firefox 51.0.1 (64 bits), Reminderfox cannot synchronize with Google Calendar. It seems I’m not the only one.

I'm having the same problem. It started giving me the Status 400 error yesterday. I'm using Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit) version. I deleted the api records for ReminderFox in the "Saved logins" screen to see if that might resolve the problem, but no success.

tomek.b...@gmail.com

Jan 30, 2017, 7:32:30 PM1/30/17
to ReminderFox
You not the only one, I have the same issue (in 32 bit FF). For now return to FF 50.1.0

Tête Carrée

May 20, 2017, 7:51:32 PM5/20/17
to ReminderFox
Google stated that they were changing their login procedure a few weeks ago. I noticed a change in the look of the login. Since then I noticed that my mail checker on Firefox 53 (xNotifier) can no longer check Gmail. but the same addon in Chrome is fine. I then noticed that I could not sync with Google Calendar anymore (CalDAV Status:400). I think the problem is with Google login.