Way to hide time increment options in the drop-down box for Notifications?

eato...@umn.edu

Aug 15, 2016, 10:38:06 AM8/15/16
to ReminderFox
I'd like to know if there is a way to hide some of the times in the Notification Time Increment drop-down box.

Right now it starts at 12:00 AM and goes through 11:00 (and it's increments). Because I use this at work, I will never set a reminder for any time between 5:00 PM and 8:00 AM.

I would prefer to be able to only see the times I'd actually use for reminders, and hide all the rest. Less for my eyes to jump around through.

Thanks.