Reminderfox on Sea Monkey

ljj...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2018, 3:03:43 AM6/19/18
to ReminderFox
Hi
I think Reminderfox is absolutely brilliant.
I use Sea Monkey as my Browser & Email but today it is not appearing on my browser. I cannot find a exe for reminderfox. I see I did do a backup a couple of weeks ago. What would you suggest please?

Thanks Heaps
Lisa Jones

Paul Swain

Jun 19, 2018, 12:01:02 PM6/19/18
to ljj...@gmail.com, ReminderFox
lisa....@xtra.co.nz wrote on 19/06/2018 11:27 AM:
> I use Sea Monkey as my Browser & Email but today it is not appearing on my browser. I cannot find a exe for reminderfox. I see I did do a backup a couple of weeks ago. What would you suggest please?

Hi Lisa!

I'm not familiar with SeaMonkey, so taking a bit of a punt here. Does it
have an Add-ons page like Thunderbird and Firefox?

If it does, open that and see if ReminderFox is listed there.  If it's
not, reinstall ReminderFox and hopefully everything will return to normal.

If that doesn't solve things, please report back and hopefully we'll be
able to think of something else.

Paul