ReminderFox

Xennon

Feb 1, 2014, 4:40:00 PM2/1/14
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Please describe your Feedback or Support Request and set an appropriate 'Subject'.

Hi,
Would it be possible to have a finer (repeatable) resolution for events/ToDo's - In particular a resolution down to HOURS & MINs would be quite useful.
I often have repeatable tasks that need attention *regularly* throughout the day but due to many distractions I often miss the deadlines for these tasks.  Having Reminder Fox alert me every X minutes or every X hrs, Y mins would be a natural extension to this wonderful add-on.  At the moment, it only goes down to "Daily" which for my purpose is far too coarse.

Thanks for what we have so far, and I look forward to seeing my request/suggestion implemented.
ReminderFox [2.1.4] release <'20140126_1306'>
Profile directory: C:\Users\Xennon\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\5xx6m7zp.default
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0 (en-AU)