[ReminderFox Description Box

Wayne Robertson

Nov 28, 2015, 10:22:05 PM11/28/15
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have been using Reminderfox for a short period of time and like the
program. However just recently the details in the description box are
not appearing nor when I go to the list of reminders I have a date and a
blank line. If I hover the cursor over the line then I get the
description details and can move from there re the details required.

What if anything have I done wrong to have this happen and how can I
correct it to get it working again. I am a basic computer user, by no
means tech savvy

I use the add on to remind me to contact my students when their next
free driving lesson is due, which save me time scrolling through the
vouchers looking for the valid from dates on their vouchers

Look forward to some ideas to correct the issue

Regards
Wayne

This relates to ReminderFox installed on: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3;
WOW64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/38.4.0

Paul Swain

Nov 30, 2015, 1:08:19 AM11/30/15
to Wayne Robertson, remin...@googlegroups.com
Wayne Robertson wrote on 29/11/2015 8:53 AM:

> I have been using Reminderfox for a short period of time and like the
> program. However just recently the details in the description box are
> not appearing nor when I go to the list of reminders I have a date and a
> blank line. If I hover the cursor over the line then I get the
> description details and can move from there re the details required.

Hi Wayne!

As a first attempt, do they appear if you make the alarm window bigger?
Just drag the bottom edge to resize.

Paul