calculate weeks

tort...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2020, 11:54:53 AM1/23/20
to ReminderFox
hello, everybody. I have this problem: I need to take a pill, once a week for a number of weeks. And I was wondering if reminderfox has a way to count or calculate the number of thursdays the reminder appears or something. I use de <year> method for birthdays and aniversaries, but I was wondering if there is a way to count weeks. I would apreciate your answwwers very much indeed. Thank you!

gNeandr

Jan 23, 2020, 7:18:15 PM1/23/20
to tort...@gmail.com, ReminderFox

With defining (or editing) a (new) reminder you have the "Repeat" tic mark, enable it.

The pulldown menu to the right "More ... " will open another menu, use the last line "More ..."
you get a new dialog "User defined Repeating Interval".
On that you select the repeating like "Weekly (...)" with the weekday related to the date you selected on the main add dialog.

Now you can select different option for the repeat, also the repeat number. Here enter the number of weeks you have to take the medicine.

With "OK" go back to the main add dialog and finally add the reminder. Done ... for X week's occurrence of you medicine reminder.

--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org

torteval