How to remove old reminders

lornehicks lornehicks

Aug 29, 2016, 12:54:16 AM8/29/16
to remin...@googlegroups.com

Hello Mr. or Ms. Fox:

I have several reminders listed on Reminderfox. All are past reminders. How do I REMOVE these damn reminders, now that

they're no longer needed? Please advise.

Thanks,

Lorne Hicks, B.A., M.A., M.B.A.,PhD., LLB., M.D.,M.Sc., D.Litt., FRSC.,

                     (Member, French Foreign Legion, Honorary Counsel to the U.N., Former Ambassador to Pluto)

gNeandr

Aug 29, 2016, 8:11:19 AM8/29/16
to lorne...@sympatico.ca, reminderfox

What are 'damn' reminders?

Anyhow .. do you see 'Delete Reminder' on the RmFX Main List? Why not using that?
And you can select more than one at once, real great if you use the normal menu structure .. isn't it?

John Augustin

Aug 29, 2016, 10:37:38 AM8/29/16
to ReminderFox, lorne...@sympatico.ca
Or mark them as complete and you can tell they've been taken care of and you also have a record of what you did.  If you don't care about history, the do as Guenter suggests.