ReminderFox version 2.1.6.3 "List + Calendar" display issue

Peter Meyers

May 22, 2018, 8:59:05 AM5/22/18
to ReminderFox
Good morning,

After updating ReminderFox addon in Thunderbird version 52.8 (latest version), I loose the list display of reminders.  I have verified that list + calendar is selected in Options but only the calendar is displayed on the left hand side of the window.  I reinstalled the ReminderFox addon with the same results.  I reverted back to ReminderFox version 2.1.6.1 and have no issues.

I am running the very latest Windows 10 Professional OS.

Would welcome any suggestions or help in this regards.

Peter Meyers