Cannot edit reminders

Worlock SKP

Sep 15, 2016, 11:48:41 AM9/15/16
to remin...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I've created a number of reminders which I  want to edit, but after making changes nothing happens when I click the OK button and the window stays on screen.

To remove it I have to click Cancel which cancels the changes I made.

Please advise.

Xircal

P.S. I posted this to the support forum but couldn't find it in the list afterwards hence this email request.

gNeandr

Sep 15, 2016, 2:56:48 PM9/15/16
to xir...@hotmail.co.uk, remin...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

this is a moderated forum and because you're new to it you will see your post only after it was accepted. Hope it's the case now.

Which RmFX version do you use and on which platform? Please open the Reminderfox About dialog. That will build an install string which can be easily text pasted to a reply mail.

Thanks

Guenter

--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org