Reminderfox 2.1.6.6

Guenter

Jan 16, 2019, 11:10:33 AM1/16/19
to ReminderFox

Apologize problems with the updating process.

Also a new Reminderfox version 2.1.6.6 has been accepted by Mozilla the indexing of the addon is somewhat confusing.
Because of a bug with the Addon Manager pages Reminderfox is noted as "Compatible with Firefox 57+" This NOT the case. Another effect of that bug is also there are some misleading links directing to Firefox addon pages.

Please ignore those points.

Reminderfox 2.1.6.6 -- which is compatible with Thunderbird up to TB60.4 (and Waterfox) -- can be found with this link:

https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-us/firefox/addon/reminderfox/

Initiate direct downloading the latest version with this link:

https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/downloads/latest/reminderfox/addon-1191-latest.xpi?src=search

In the hope Mozilla gets the things resolved.
Enjoy Reminderfox

Günter / Reminderfox Team

telefonbu...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 6:53:45 PM1/16/19
to ReminderFox
it works! thanks so much!

Paul Ruiz

Jan 16, 2019, 7:28:47 PM1/16/19
to ReminderFox
Thank you Gunter. I selected the second option which downloaded the xpi to my Downloads folder. Then dragged the .xpi onto TB Extensions page and installed. All seems normal again. Many thanks.

lady...@gmail.com

Jan 16, 2019, 8:27:11 PM1/16/19
to ReminderFox
Thank you Günter, I followed your easy instructions a long time ago when the problem first started and Reminderfox is still working fine with Waterfox.
Perhaps the Mozilla team need to find that Garage of the Genius to help them resolve the problem
Your grateful protege with the damaged memory
Barbara. x

Peter Meyers

Mar 21, 2019, 5:41:55 AM3/21/19
to ReminderFox
Thanks!

Thanks to the entire development team.  It has been a "GREAT" ride.  I have been using RF for longer than I care to remember.  Not going to be the same.

I have installed the latest RF update so will just continue until it fails.

Thanks again!
ram5thwheel