calendar wiped out.

Horse Dancer

Jun 6, 2015, 2:31:46 PM6/6/15
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I started running the latest Firefox, and my e-mail would no longer pick up the address when I typed in a name to send.  So I went back to an earlier version, and that wiped out my whole calendar!!!  Is there any way to get that back?
Thanks so much!

May your path be one of harmony, joy, good health and laughter!
Judy Hart

www.dancinghorses.com

gneandr

Jun 6, 2015, 3:03:20 PM6/6/15
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Judy,

just for clarity, you're using a web mail client with Firefox to work with your mails?
Right? If not, which mail program do you use?

Did you reinstall Firefox (with a that earlier version)? If so, I expect you needed to reinstall Reminderfox also!?
If that's the case that RmFX installation doesn't know about your previous events/reminders/todos. You would have to import them from the previous install location.

Maybe you can give feedback so we will give further advice.

Guenter
--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org