Can't Print!

tammywhe...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2016, 11:58:35 AM7/8/16
to ReminderFox
For the life of me, I cannot find a print option anywhere!
These are the options I have:

List/Calendar layout
Find
Quick Alarm
Suspend Alerts & Alarms
Sync Remote Calendars
Backup and Restore
Help
Reminder Fox Forum/Support/Feedback
About

I tried clicking the Agenda option, but still did not have the option to print.

My goal:

To print a list of ALL my reminders just the way it is listed.

Thanks for your help!

gNeandr

Jul 8, 2016, 12:00:42 PM7/8/16
to tammywhe...@gmail.com, ReminderFox
How about looking at the Reminderfox Main List and the context menu ...

... and also here, please consult the documentation pages also, thanks

Guenter

gNeandr

Jul 8, 2016, 12:56:15 PM7/8/16
to Tammy Wheeler, ReminderFox

http://www.reminderfox.org/printing-agenda-preview/

On 08.07.2016 18:52, Tammy Wheeler wrote:
Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly!

I don't understand what a context menu is.
I only have the little Fox at the top of my Reminders Bar and Printing isn't an option.
The links you referred to don't work.

And now Firefox has disabled ReminderFox!!!! Which is REALLY bad because my work life lives on ReminderFox!  Something about an add-on signing....

Tammy Wheeler

Jul 8, 2016, 1:06:27 PM7/8/16
to ReminderFox, tammywhe...@gmail.com, gne...@web.de
I found that documentation, but do not get that option when I click on the little karat next to the fox.

Paul Swain

Jul 9, 2016, 4:35:11 AM7/9/16
Tammy Wheeler wrote on 9/07/2016 3:06 AM:
I found that documentation, but do not get that option when I click on the little karat next to the fox.

Hi!

The printing option isn't in the list of options under the Foxy icon.  Instead, you need to select at least one item in the grid, then right click on that and the options will appear.  The page to be printed will appear in your browser and can be printed from there.

I don't use this, so I'm not familiar with all the details, but if you experiment a bit you should be able to get what you want.  Since it "prints" to the browser first, experimenting is pretty easy.

Paul

This conversation is locked