Incompatible with Pale Moon now?

porch...@gmail.com

Jul 22, 2016, 11:22:47 AM7/22/16
to ReminderFox
This morning, Reminderfox 2.1.5.5.3 installed automatically, I no longer have my single column list (changing from list to calendar does nothing) and cannot access most of Reminderfox the way I could before. I have the bow pulldown menu of reminders, but cannot add or remove anything that way. Is this an incompatibility with my browser? I cannot use FireFox and have used Reminderfox successfully with Pale Moon for years (now 26.3.3) and I'm not that great with technical computer issues. Is there a way to revert back to the previous build?

Tom Mutdosch

Jul 25, 2016, 10:04:07 AM7/25/16
to porch...@gmail.com, dltodd...@googlemail.com, ReminderFox
Hi there,

Sorry for the troubles. Unfortunately with our limited resources we can only test and support the Firefox, Thunderbird, and Seamonkey platforms.I'm not sure what the differences are in PaleMoon (though my understanding is that it has the same underlying engine as the Mozilla platforms).

One possible debugging avenue might be trying to add ReminderFox into a Firefox install and trying to import your existing ICS file from your PaleMoon profile just to see if that works on Firefox or gives the same kind of error. That might narrow down if it's a ReminderFox issue with the particular data in your file, or something with the underlying platform itself.

Thanks,
Tom

--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org

rodma...@gmail.com

Jul 26, 2016, 5:57:44 PM7/26/16
to ReminderFox, porch...@gmail.com, dltodd...@googlemail.com
I use thunderbird and i have the same problem. What i can do?

Colin Law

Jul 27, 2016, 3:52:52 AM7/27/16
to rodma...@gmail.com, ReminderFox, porch...@gmail.com, dltodd...@googlemail.com
On 26 July 2016 at 19:36, <rodma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use thunderbird and i have the same problem. What i can do?

Which version of Thunderbird are you using? If it is a fairly old
version then you should upgrade if possible.

Colin
This conversation is locked