Nooo! Help! Compatibility with Firefox Quantum

Andrew and Irene

Jan 31, 2018, 9:53:19 AM1/31/18
to remin...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Not compatible with Firefox Quantum? :-(

Sniff! :'(

I have LOADS of reminders on my old Firefox!

Irene

Colin Law

Jan 31, 2018, 10:06:25 AM1/31/18
to andre...@telkomsa.net, ReminderFox
As  discussed here over the last couple of months there are a number of ways round this. Possibly the easiest way is to install Waterfox which is a fork of Firefox and should keep the compatibility with older addons. You will hardly notice the difference and it will automatically pickup the reminders for you.  It can be installed alongside Firefox and they will not interfere with each other. Waterfox imports the reminders, bookmarks etc the first time you open it then there is no further interaction between them.

Colin

--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org