The reminder page will not go away.

elaine

Aug 22, 2016, 10:26:28 AM8/22/16
to remin...@googlegroups.com
I just downloaded FF 48.0.1 and the reminders page will not go away and takes up the bottom right of all windows I have open.  How can I find out what version of Reminder Fox I have?

thanks

Elaine Kyle
Cleveland, TX
Baby Squirrel rehabber

Paul Swain

Aug 24, 2016, 1:24:02 AM8/24/16
to pe...@earthlink.net, remin...@googlegroups.com
elaine wrote on 23/08/2016 12:26 AM:
I just downloaded FF 48.0.1 and the reminders page will not go away and takes up the bottom right of all windows I have open.  How can I find out what version of Reminder Fox I have?

Hi Elaine!

You can find the ReminderFox version by right clicking on the ReminderFox icon and selecting About ReminderFox.

To solve the problem, go into the ReminderFox Options, select the Notifications tab, and see if changing any of the Foxy Alert Notification settings gets things the way that you want them.

Paul
Message has been deleted

squirrel rehabber

Sep 20, 2016, 12:38:28 PM9/20/16
to ReminderFox
I am using ReminderFox 2.1.5.4 and did try the Notifications tab before asking for help.  Can NOT get it to go away.
elaine

Guenter

Sep 20, 2016, 2:22:27 PM9/20/16
to ReminderFox
Hi Elaine,
maybe it helps if you can post a screenshot of what doesn't go away