Help Please ( Aug 30 )

pitcai...@gmail.com

Aug 30, 2018, 1:05:55 PM8/30/18
to remin...@googlegroups.com

At the moment I am running ReminderFox Version 2.1.6.3. on Thunderbird version 52.9.1.( 64bit )

I am trying to get the days of the week to show at the top of my calendar as shown below...

my calendar currently shows no days , as shown below ..

can you please help

Thanks - William

gNeandr

Aug 30, 2018, 1:29:24 PM8/30/18
to remin...@googlegroups.com

Hi William,

the first pic is part of a very early RmFX version. The current version will work as shown with the second pic.
The change was due to the fact to show multiple months (as you have with 2 months). For that the row with the days moved to the top and the block with the months is replaced with the navigation arrows [up] and [down]

Hope it helps

Guenter

--
ReminderFox - the simple Reminder application for Firefox and Thunderbird
http://www.reminderfox.org