Reminder Fox

bob.pr...@hotmail.com

Apr 13, 2021, 1:51:13 PM4/13/21
to remin...@googlegroups.com

Good afternoon,

I have just noticed that after many years of use this great app has stopped working and the reminders inserted have disappeared. Have you any idea why? Nothing has been changed to cause this and I am running Windows 10 with the 'compatible' version of Reminder Fox running on Thunderbird 60.9.1.

Kind regards, take care and stay safe.

Bob Prichard

tort...@gmail.com

Apr 13, 2021, 3:21:16 PM4/13/21
to ReminderFox
hello, i am sorry to say the app is no longer updated, so Thunderbird latest version doesn't support RemiderFox anymore.
Teh trick I have used is install Thunderbird version 60.9.1 and desactivate the automatic updates.