TypeError: newreminder.date is null

philippe...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2014, 11:15:06 AM9/5/14
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I got these errors when I'm trying to sync my calendar :

PROPFIND https://myuser:mypas...@webcloud6.zaclys.com/remote.php/caldav/calendars/11152/defaultcalendar/ [HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required 4ms]
TypeError: newreminder.date is null reminderFoxCore.js:1133My sync never ends…

Have you got an idea ?

++
Philippe

gne...@web.de

Sep 6, 2014, 10:53:08 AM9/6/14
to philippe...@gmail.com, remin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Philippe,

thanks for calling.

Which caldav server do you use?
Did you tried to follow the setup pages of
http://www.reminderfox.org/remote-calendar-n/?

Which host app do you use ? (Firefox, Thunderbird, Seamonkey) / Which
version?
Which Reminderfox version do you use?

How do you send the PROPFIND ?

One note:
This msg
> [HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required 4ms]
tells you the authentication fails!

Guenter

philippe...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2014, 2:42:51 PM9/8/14
to remin...@googlegroups.com, philippe...@gmail.com
Hi

I use Firefox 32.0 and reminderfox 2.1.5
in the options, I use "define your own calendar"... I thinks it's OK because the above URL (with the correct user/password) gives me 7 ics files...

at home (ie without proxy), the only error is :

TypeError: newreminder.date is null reminderFoxCore.js:1133

++
Philippe

gne...@web.de

Sep 8, 2014, 5:11:56 PM9/8/14
to philippe...@gmail.com, remin...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, your description isn't clear enough!

I understand you have two installations, at home and some where else
which works.

"At home" you are faced with a problem, but I don't understand the
activity you're doing and that's causing the problem. Which action do
you do (start RmFx, sync with remote, change the calendar, ... Please
define. What are the steps?
The error msg you posted doesn't help for the moment.

Guenter