New Reminders are not working

thedudea...@gmail.com

May 1, 2017, 8:26:45 AM5/1/17
to ReminderFox
ReminderFox will not allow me to add new reminders. This just started happening. I have been using it for about a year.

Using:
ReminderFox vers. 2.1.5.5.3
Thunderbird vers 31.8.0
Ubuntu 14.10

Thanks in advance! I really depend on this and need to get it functioning again asap!

Irwin

Paul Swain

May 2, 2017, 3:42:31 AM5/2/17
to thedudea...@gmail.com, ReminderFox
thedudea...@gmail.com wrote on 18/04/2017 2:37 AM:
ReminderFox will not allow me to add new reminders.  This just started happening.  I have been using it for about a year.

Using:
ReminderFox vers.  2.1.5.5.3
Thunderbird vers 31.8.0
Ubuntu 14.10

Hi Irwin!

Apart from ReminderFox, all your software is well out of date:
  • current Thunderbird version is 52.1.0
  • current Ubuntu version is 17.04 (or 16.04.2 for the LTS version)
Could you please update at least Thunderbird, and preferably your complete system and see if that helps.

Paul

thedudea...@gmail.com

May 12, 2017, 9:32:40 AM5/12/17
to remin...@googlegroups.com
Paul,

Yes, you're absolutely right........  I will update everything, see how things are working, and send you a message with the results.

Thank you very much for getting back to me.

Sincerely,
Irwin