ReminderFox - Sync Todos/Tasks on lists

Manuel Laufer

Jan 8, 2014, 6:12:39 AM1/8/14
Synchronization of lists? Is it possible to synchronize individual lists and if so how? About an answer I am grateful.
This relates to ReminderFox installed on:
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0 [de-DE /de ]

Guenter

Jan 8, 2014, 6:23:29 AM1/8/14
to remin...@googlegroups.com, lau...@martes.de
Good question ;)

For one of the next versions we will add CalDAV Sync support for todos/tasks also.
But there is a pitfall: Reminderfox supports the industry standard RFC 5545 Internet Calendaring and Scheduling Core Object Specification / 5546 iCalendar Transport-Independent Interoperability Protocol (iTIP).
This is supported widely by remote calendar provider like fruux.com or ownCloud.org.

You may miss the one or other internet player here.

Günter