Reminderfox 2.1.4 (tentative) Release 20140202_0126 fixed a few things

lcm9...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2014, 5:59:58 PM2/2/14
to remin...@googlegroups.com
"Scott" sent me an email this morning with a link to a tentative bug fix.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/35444930/rmFX/XPI/release/reminderfox_2.1.4_release_20140202_0126.xpi

It seems to have resolved a number of issues in the current production version of FF26. The check boxes I tried behave, the addon bar no longer automatically pops up every time I open the browser, and the badge on the addon bar is removable.

Wishlist: The ability to permanently relocate the Foxy badge, now alllllll the way over in the corner, to it's old location in the middle of my toolbar (and in my field of vision).