I can not sync

juergen dirschus

Jan 24, 2021, 4:53:33 AM1/24/21
to Remember Me Forum
Hello, I can't sync my verses with my iPad.  I've logging out and logging back in.

I have teste my account with the web version and I see no Sync.
Any ideas?

Thanks Juergen

Marlon Furtado

Feb 1, 2021, 4:48:02 PM2/1/21
to Remember Me Forum
Me neither. Worked great on Android. an't sync to new iPhone.

Daniel Tyler

Feb 16, 2021, 6:22:05 PM2/16/21
to Remember Me Forum
I can't synchronize my android to Windows 10 on my laptop. Got all my verses on the android but can't see them on the Laptop.

Rev. Peter

Feb 18, 2021, 2:14:42 PM2/18/21
to Remember Me Forum
You have got two accounts. One starts with a capital letter, the other one with lower case. Please use the same account on all devices (and delete the account you don't use),

1.tare...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2021, 12:21:54 AM2/19/21
to Remember Me Forum
@Rev. Peter, please can you help me.

I've listed some Verses that I wanna learn.

But synchronize in the app doesn't work :-(

Username, password checked

Thank you in advance

M. Smith

Sep 16, 2021, 8:07:54 AM9/16/21
to Remember Me Forum
I don't know if this might help anyone with sync issues, but I've been trying for days to figure out why my devices wouldn't sync, and then realized that I was signed in on the website with my user name and on my mobile device with my email. Fixed now!