Connection Error

Roy Taylor

Oct 19, 2015, 3:35:33 AM10/19/15
to Remember Me Forum
I've started getting a 'Connection Error' with Remember Me. It started yesterday, and is continuing today. I've checked my account ID and password at my.remem.me which seems to be OK. Is anyone else facing this problem?

I'm aware that I installed an update to the App yesterday. Could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks
Roy

Message has been deleted

Rev. Peter

Oct 19, 2015, 4:00:02 PM10/19/15
to Remember Me Forum
Thank you for reporting this. The error was due to a little difference of the representation of some encoded passwords between Android app and server.

Roy Taylor

Oct 20, 2015, 3:16:35 AM10/20/15
to Remember Me Forum
Thank you. That's working fine now.

Roy

lucas....@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2017, 7:51:32 AM2/22/17
to Remember Me Forum
Hi, I am experiencing the same issue except that it also occurs on the website as well as the app. I get the connection error when I try to add a verse and search for the text by entering the reference. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks!

I am using version 5.4.8 on Android 5.1.1

(Really appreciate the app, by the way. Very helpful!)

Message has been deleted

Rev. Peter

Mar 4, 2017, 11:07:57 AM3/4/17
to remem...@googlegroups.com
Please give an example of a request that fails (reference, Bible version)

sujun...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2017, 11:27:25 AM6/10/17
to Remember Me Forum
I am having the same issue. My iOS says it will not synchronize with your system. In addition, before I install on my android phone will the 2 sync?

Patrick

Jun 13, 2017, 1:33:21 PM6/13/17
to Remember Me Forum
Yes, the Android and iOS versions will sync together.

If you drop me a quick email to he...@hippomobilesolutions.com with the email address or username you use I can check what the problem is.

L Maiteri

Aug 15, 2020, 6:49:51 AM8/15/20
to Remember Me Forum
Dear Rev. Peter & Remember Me Team,
Thank you so much for this great app. I have been using it almost daily since 2015 and it has been instrumental in helping me unlock the glorious treasures of knowledge and wisdom that are ours in Christ.
I am getting "Connection Error" when trying to sync on my phone running Android 10 but however able to log in from a web browser and I have noted that the progress for the last few days has not been updated.
Kindly assist.

Nairobi, Kenya

Rev. Peter

Aug 21, 2020, 9:23:32 AM8/21/20
to Remember Me Forum
       Remember Me has moved to a new server infrastructure. To synchronize with my.remem.me, a new login on your mobile device is required.
       Procedure:
       ● In the Remember Me app, open the account settings.
       ● Click on "Logged in as ..." and tap on the exit symbol in the top right corner to log out.
       ● Log in again.

L Maiteri

Aug 21, 2020, 10:16:45 AM8/21/20
to Remember Me Forum
It is working now. Thanks a lot for your assistance.

God bless

Mike Saunders, MBA

Mar 12, 2021, 7:53:17 AM3/12/21
to Remember Me Forum
I am having the same "connection error"- on my Android phone I clicked the "exit" symbol to log out and then logged back in but still get the error.
The main issue is that I added a group of verses on my phone app with a label but they do not appear on my web app...

Message has been deleted