Request: Add category for prayers?

Daniel Clark

Aug 20, 2021, 11:42:34 AM8/20/21
to Remember Me Forum
Would it be possible to add a category for prayers along with all the translation options?

Because:

(a) it feel wrong to misuse bible verses to instead refer to prayers, and

(b) I'm afraid of text from The Cloud replacing the text of my prayers during some kind of scheduled sync or something.

Thanks for a great-looking app,
-Danny

Rev. Peter

Aug 22, 2021, 11:38:12 AM8/22/21
to Remember Me Forum
Feel free to fill in anything you like into the field "source", e.g. "Me", "Prayer", "Stormie Omartian" (the field is a bit short for this, though).
Same with the field "reference". The only caveat: the reference has to be unique in the current Remember Me version - e.g. "Pray for kids' protection 1". The cloud won't replace anything unless you intentionally press on the "Scripture" button to retrieve a passage from an online bible and press "Paste".
It might make sense to create a dedicated account for your prayers. Remember Me 6 will make managing multiple accounts easier. You can have a first glimpse on https://doc.remem.me