Export my verses to a text file of csv format.

Takahisa Kusuda

Jan 10, 2022, 10:10:07 PM1/10/22
to Remember Me Forum
I have been greatly blessed by this app and keeping my habit of reviewing verses.
Now I have about 200 verses memorized. I want to keep them all to a file for my use on a various occasion.
I have looked and try to find any function to make it but so far I cannot find any hint to export all the verses to a file.
Could any one give a hand or even a hint? I would much appreciate it.

Kusuda,
Japan Navigators.

Abdul,Razaku Abdullayi

Jan 25, 2022, 8:46:25 AM1/25/22
to Remember Me Forum

From Alexis Coffi
Hello ,
Did you receive my last message?
Alexis Coffi

Rev. Peter

Feb 5, 2022, 2:03:07 PM2/5/22
to Remember Me Forum
You can find instructions on https://www.remem.me/how-rm-works/manage-verses
In order to export all verses, make sure you are on the list "All" when exporting them (instructions about adding the list "All")