Fwd: 'Where To Cup': Cupping Points For Diseases And Ailments

health means wealth

Jul 13, 2008, 4:49:04 AM7/13/08
to remediesfr...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: enqu...@healthmeanswealth.co.uk <enqu...@healthmeanswealth.co.uk>
Date: Jul 13, 2008 11:15 AM
Subject: 'Where To Cup': Cupping Points For Diseases And Ailments
To: li...@healthmeanswealth.co.uk

Health Means Wealth

BismiLah Arrahmaan Arraheem

Assalumu alaikum wa rahmatuLah wa barakatuhu

AlhamdIlah with the help of Allah, then our brothers and sisters in Islam we now have a page 'Where To Cup', on our website with the cupping (hijama) points for many diseases and ailments. Please see the link below:

index.php?pr=Where_To_Cup

If you wish to know the cupping (hijama) points for any disease or ailment that is not listed on the website, please kindly contact us. We will inshAllah contact experts in the field of cupping therapy (hijama) and endeavour to find out on your behalf.

We pray you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries, comments or feedback.

JazakAllah khair for your support.

The Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam)  said, "Whoever revives a
Sunnah from my Sunnah and the people practise it, will have the same reward of those who practise it without their reward diminishing…"
[Sunan ibn Maajah (209)].

Please add us to your 'contacts' so that our newsletters are not received as spam.

JazakAllah khair.

Health Means Wealth
Remedies From The Sunnah

enqu...@healthmeanswealth.co.uk

www.healthmeanswealth.co.uk

Copyright © 2006 Health Means Wealth. All rights reserved.

If you do not wish to receive this email, unsubscribe to this service now. Click Here