Problem using remarkable with bundler

Myron Marston

Jan 15, 2010, 11:43:34 AM1/15/10
to Remarkable
I'm using bundler[1] to manage the gems in my rails app. I'm having
an issue when I add remarkable to my Gemfile. When I run "gem bundle"
it seems to work OK--the .gem file gets downloaded and stored in the
bundler cache, and the gem gets unpacked. However, when I run my
specs, I immediately get an error, while the environment is loading,
because bundler tries to load the gemspec file but there isn't one in
bundler's specifications directory. For all the gems, bundler put the
gemspec there during "gem bundler", but it doesn't for remarkable, for
some reason.

Anyone got any ideas about why it wouldn't bundle the gem spec? Is
remarkable distributed with one?

Thanks,
Myron

[1] http://github.com/wycats/bundler

José Valim

Jan 15, 2010, 11:56:28 AM1/15/10
to remarka...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it's. Please do a patch changing Remarkable gemspec generation to include the gemspec. That should fix it.

José Valim

Director of Engineering - Plataforma Tecnologia
Know more about us: http://plataformatec.com.br/en/