Strange Day (25 September 2006) (2nd blog)

1 view

中村広

Nov 26, 2009, 7:31:21 AM11/26/09
to relive...@googlegroups.com
Captain's Log: Stardate 1742.5

Strange Day

I got in trouble for being late again! But I swear this time it wasn't my fault. It was strange.

So, I really didn't want to come to work today. I finally got to the final boss but ran out of elixirs and my party wiped! Frustrating. It was time for work, so I went to the train station. I was hoping for the train to not come. I prayed really hard. 7:42:00 AM. Yes! The train didn't come. So I thought. 7:42:14 AM, the train arrives. But it's strange, the train is never late. Maybe I could use the force. Am I a Jedi? I tried using my Jedi mind tricks on the train conductor. You will stop the train. You will stop the train. Didn't work. Hmm. Still strange though. Must continue experimentation later. For now back to work.

May the force be with you,
Hiro

P.S. The eclipse is pretty.

Auto-Translated by: Yamagato Software