6 October 2006, Zach's third blog post

1 view

Relive Heroes

Dec 4, 2009, 12:27:22 PM12/4/09
to relive...@googlegroups.com
Today: 6 October 2006, Friday
Zach posts a third blog post on his MySpace page, entitled Bears Game. Read it:

Bears Game
Current mood:  complacent
The Union Wells Wildcats (my "lovely" school) take on the Bears this week. It's an away game but everyone is going because it's a huge rivalry and all that. I can't say I'm a huge football fan or anything but I guess I'll go, mostly to support Claire.

Our football team is practically worshiped which is fine if you go for that sort of thing, but it just sucks because a lot of the players let it go to their head and think they're invincible or something. Brody Mitchum, the quarterback, walks around like he owns the place. I honestly don't know why Claire gives him the time of day. From what I've seen and heard, he's a complete jerk. But enough bitching, I still gotta find that tape!

Currently listening:
The Dresden Dolls
By The Dresden Dolls
Release date: 27 April, 2004