I KNEW IT!!! (29 September 2006) (3th post)

中村広

Nov 26, 2009, 8:05:51 AM11/26/09
to relive...@googlegroups.com
Captain's Log: Stardate 1742.8

I KNEW IT!!!

Hey, guess where I'm at? I'm at New York! Times Square! Can you believe
it? It's amazing! I told you I could do it. I knew it! やったー ! XD

New York kinda reminds me of Tokyo. Lots of people walking. There are
subways, no kiosks though. Many yatais . Looks like they sell hot dogs and
ice cream. Maybe they sell yaki-soba and tako-yaki too. ^_^ Oooh, better
yet, maybe they have waffle yatais!

You would think because it's called Times Square, there are lots of watches.
I wonder why it's called Times Square? It's more like Akihabara . That
would be cool if they had a maid cafe here as well. Would be funny to see
American otakus go 萌えー !

Wow, lot's of traffic on this blog. Thank you all for your support and
encouragement. Actually, I kinda feel like 電車男。  If I ever need love
advice, I know where to go! Then again, I don't think I'll ever find love.
T_T

I think someone mentioned the New York Comicon I think. If that's wrong,
sorry, sometimes the auto-translater has weird translations. It came out as
NY Comic Scandal for me. o.O When is it? Since I'm in New York, maybe I
can go to it. It would be cool to get some cheap アメコミ。

My favorite Jojo part is definitely the Joutaro adventures. I especially
liked his encounters with the D'arby brothers, the moment when he realizes
Star Platinum's real powers, and when Joseph was resurrected, and answered
"Al Yankovic " to prove he's not Dio. XD And yeah, Toriyama sensei is
awesome too. Loved him since the Dr. スランプ days.

I have seen all of Miyazaki 's film. I do like them all, but I'm still a big
fan of Laputa , even though it's his early works. In this world, it's hard
not to feel like orphans many times, and I love that they get chosen and go
on an amazing adventure. His films are cool because not only is it awesome,
they always have a message. I heard when he was about to make a new film,
he always asks himself what message he wants to tell his daughter, it may
have been his niece. That's pretty cool. As for Final Fantasy , I have
played them all, even XI. MMORPGs are a time sink! I had to stop playing.
I literally was glued to my PS2 for 24 hours straight. FF VI probably holds
a special place in my heart. The Magitek stuff was cool and it was the last
of the pre-CD games. I reamember V too, because I also spent many days
grinding for the last blue magic and the dragon's whiskers. Thanks for FF XII ラスボ
ス advice!

Well, I guess I'm taking another "vacation" from work. ^_^ I'm sooo gonna
get fired this time. Maybe スタジオジブリ or Square-Enix will hire me XD

It just hit me, that I'm in New York and I'm spending all this time in an
internet cafe. o.O I'm gonna go explore the world! New York here I come!

Thanks again for all the support. It's really amazing when your dreams can
come real. I hope yours does too one day. If starts with you believing in
it and ends with you believing in it.

Spoon,
Hiro

P.S. I hope the yatais take yen. I'm a little hungry :P

Auto-Translated by: Yamagato Software