27 September 2006, Zach's second blog post

Relive Heroes

Nov 26, 2009, 4:16:11 AM11/26/09
to relive...@googlegroups.com
Today: 27 September 2006
Zach posts his second blog post on his MySpace page, entitled Lost a Mini DV Tape. Read it:

Lost a Mini DV Tape
Current mood:  worried

Okay, so I'm totally trying not to go insane right now (and failing miserably) . I lost a mini DV tape full of special effects stuff that I've been working on for a class project. Ms. Rogers is totally going to freak if I don't turn it on time.

I don't know what happened, I know I put it in my backpack, and then the next time I looked it was just GONE. It's got some really important stuff on there so if anyone can help, please please please let me know!

It may be at school, the last time I remember having it was at the train tracks when that train derailed the other day, so it could be there too. If anyone has any information there'll be no questions asked, I promise. I just need it back, BAD!

Currently listening:
Demon Days
By Gorillaz
Release date: 24 May, 2005