Fwd: I need some advice

Chandra Suresh

Nov 17, 2009, 10:46:10 PM11/17/09
to relive...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bridget Bailey <bridgetbailey.uk@googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, Sept 11, 2006
Subject: I need some advice
To: chandrasu...@gmail.com

Dear Professor Suresh,

I hope I'm not being rude or presumptuous in contacting you like this but I feel compelled to do so. Recently a friend of mine confided in me about strange experiences that have happened to her. Of course I did everything I could to help within (my limited) means. I started by searching the internet and various online bookstores and your name came up time and again, so I decided to get hold of a copy of your book 'Activating Evolution'.

I'm not a scientist or a doctor (actually, I'm a lawyer) so I feel a bit uncomfortable giving my friend advice based on something that's outside my field but I feel I need to do something because she's beginning to wonder if she's losing her mind. I wondered if you could tell me a bit more about your book, for example is it just theoretical or do you believe these 'evolved humans' really exist? I'd also like to know if there's anything more I can do to help my friend. I hope I'm not asking too much.

Kind regards,

Bridget Bailey