11 September 2006, The first game starts - Suresh's Loft

Relive Heroes

Nov 17, 2009, 9:39:32 PM11/17/09
to relive...@googlegroups.com
The first Heroes game starts today. It is called Suresh's Loft.
On the website of BBC2 you can click Play the Game. Every week the game will be updated.
Unfortunately you could only play the game if you were in the UK, in 2007 or 2008.
However we will provide you with a playable version in about two weeks.

Below is a description and contents of the game:

Suresh's Loft
Visit Suresh's loft for unexpected surprises
and fast-paced action.
>> Play

When you click Play it loads upto 100% and while loading says:

Heores
interactive experience created by fish in a bottle
..%

...Then you come across with an apartment door, written over 316. It immediately opens. You see inside of the apartment. A desk where there is a laptop, a helix shaped object, some books, a lamp. You see a map, with some strings attached to it. You see a bookshelf, some chairs. When the intro finishes...

...then it says:

MOHINDER'S APARTMENT
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

Then, you can use your mouse for clicking objects and exploring things within the apartment.

Within the room; there is a bookshelf, two desks, some chairs, a map and an iguana tank. On the map, there is the photo of an unknown man in a suit. When you come near one of the desks, it says MY DESK and you can click on it.
When you click, the game zooms on one part of the desk in a quadrant, containing a telephone and a laptop. It says: I SHOULD CHECK THE DESK
When you click on it, the game zooms on that quadrant and you see a telephone, attached to it a tape recorder, a penholder with pens inside, a laptop, a small journal, a DNA helix model, a sculpture and a beady model for a molecule of 3 atoms.

You can only click on the laptop. When you click it, the quadrant zooms on it and now you see the laptop screen. On the screen there's a helix symbol and there's an icon of mail with the name tag EMAIL

Under, it writes 1 new message

You click on it and a page opens where there's an e-mail from a lady called Bridget Bailey to someone called Chandra Suresh, entitled I need some advice

You will get the message soon.