[r9y.dev/discuss] Tuesday, July 18 - come talk about Reliability

Dave Stanke

Jul 17, 2023, 4:20:36 PM7/17/23
[r9y.dev/discuss] Let's talk about Reliability Engineering

Hey Reliability fans! Steve's OOO, so I'm back on hosting duty. I'll do my best to channel his insights. Something like: Calculus... Odysseus... um... Stegosaurus?

See ya there! 12:30 Eastern / 1630 UTC
meet.google.com/kdk-hnmf-yjp

[r9y.dev/discuss] Let's talk about Reliability Engineering
Tuesday 2023-07-18 ⋅ 12:30pm – 1:30pm (Eastern Time - New York)

A discussion group on engineering for reliability (r9y)

Hosted by Google Cloud Platform

Format

  • Monthly sessions via Google Meet -- all are welcome!

  • We use a Lean Coffee format where discussion topics are generated by the group

Also, the mailing list is available any time for asynchronous discussion.

More info at r9y.dev/discuss

Guests

(Guest list is too large to display)

Dave Stanke

Jul 18, 2023, 2:36:07 PM7/18/23
to Reliability discussion group
Thank you to everyone who joined today! A summary of today's discussion is attached.

See you next time -- Tuesday, August 15!

sessionsummary-18Jul2023-16-35-00-PM.pdf