Welcome to reliability-discuss!

Dave Stanke

Nov 3, 2020, 11:57:03 AM11/3/20
to reliabili...@googlegroups.com
Welcome to the reliability engineering discussion community, hosted by Google Cloud Platform.

We hold monthly discussions on topics including (but not limited to):
  • Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) and other approaches to building and maintaining reliable systems
  • Monitoring, observability, and incident response
  • Toil: identifying and reducing it
  • Service Level Indicators and Objectives (SLIs/SLOs)
  • Culture change, blamelessness, communication
We look forward to seeing you at our first meeting: Thursday, Nov 19 @ 18:00UTC

Meanwhile, introduce yourself! And use this mailing list as an asynchronous forum to ask questions and share resources.

Best,
Google Cloud Platform Developer Relations

Bryan Dady

May 21, 2021, 12:04:09 AM5/21/21
to Reliability discussion group
I just learned about this group through the SLOconf. I'm looking forward to learning more about how this community collaborates.

Philip Milton

May 21, 2021, 4:04:26 PM5/21/21
to Bryan Dady, Reliability discussion group
Thank you for the invite. Looks like a great group to be part of. Appreciate the connection.

I am Philip and I work as a SRE Manager at Citrix and currently managing the reliability of our big data analytics application. I am learning how to apply SRE principles to AI/ML and big data applications and it is very exciting.

Regards
Philip