Tomorrow (Apr 19): Join us for a discussion on Reliability Engineering

Dave Stanke

Apr 18, 2022, 9:57:25 AM4/18/22
to Reliability discussion group
Hello Reliability Engineering enthusiast,

Join our community of practice for reliability engineering practitioners. Tomorrow (Apr 19) at 9:30 pacific / 12:30 eastern / 16:30 UTC.

Add it to your calendar:

See you there!

Ramu Reddy

Apr 20, 2022, 12:48:10 PM4/20/22
to Reliability discussion group
Hi Dave, still waiting to be let in to the meeting for the past 10 minutes

Can you please share the meeting link again?

Thanks,
Ramu

Dave Stanke

Apr 26, 2022, 9:51:43 AM4/26/22
to Reliability discussion group
Hi Ramu, I'm sorry to hear that! As it happened, I didn't actually host the last session, a colleague of mine did, so I don't know what happened. :( I hope you'll try again and join us soon!